Link and uncle Chris.
Lincoln meeting the family chickens!

Grandma reading Link a story.

Link and grandpa snuggling.
Uncle Chris holing Link like a football.

Link and uncle Jake napping.

The boys!

Link with Auntie Amb.

My parent's dog was really protective of Lincoln. She would run upstairs everytime Link would cry. Here they are snuggling after bath-time!

So this was the first time my little brother's and my sister got to meet little Link. It was so cute seeing all of them with him. The boys kept wanting me to wake him up so they could hold him all the time. My parents got to babysit Lincoln a few times while Chris and I went to the gym and to Seattle. It was nice to get out alot more but I missed him so much everytime I was away. We are hoping to go back to visit near Christmas-time, my older brother is in Georgia right now for Airborn training for the Army and hasn't met Link yet so we hope to see him then! This page looks like a mess but I didn't have time to fix it.




3 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! I will see you around Christmas! I'm not sure when we will head over. It all depends on how much personal leave Jacob has by that time. Work is really slow right now so he might have to take some vacation so we can have some money. Yikes!
Yeah, I totally remember our first nephew! We had our grubby little hands all over him 24/7. It's amazing that the oggles never run out...
so...can I just say that when I met your sister at your wedding I turned to Amber and remarked "wow..she looks nothing like Serena!" Now, seeing her with dark hair, I was TOTALLY wrong! random, huh? lol
Post a Comment